thank you youtube!

Sunday, July 19, 2009 9:46 AM Posted by Patunga13
so I am getting our soundtracks from youtube.....yes i am downloading the raw audio sound from those video that only have the album cover and are for music, thank you youtube. so i currently have FF VI, FF IX, Golden Sun Book I & II, and super metroid. If you Know of any other great soundtrack pls contact me so i can get it.- thanks Patunga13

1 Response to "thank you youtube!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Umm, as much as I love those kinds of videos(I post some myself occasionally), I don't know if you are allowed to use that music as it's probably copyrighted. Nine Inch Nails makes a lot of music with the Creative Commons Copyright (which, in short, means we are allowed to use it in our videos), and I think the music is pretty good if you need any techno/trance. Look for their album Ghosts I-IV in a torrent(don't worry, it's legal).

    If your not worrying about copyright problems (because y'know, it is YouTube), then awesome!

    P.S. I hope this comment system works. It's a bit weird, but it's the only way I can do it.


Team members