I'm trying hard...

Monday, August 31, 2009 11:09 PM Posted by Anonymous
Seeing Patunga's post, I decided to finally getting to install Sony Vegas 8. I've only been using it for a couple of hours, and I'm trying to make the intro clean so it could be usable. But for right now, this is what I'm working with.

I'm trying to make it so you could actually see the "AMP Presents" while making it move with the background at the same time. It will look better soon. I promise. :D

[UPDATE] Should I still keep working on this one? Or should I go for something a bit more simple?
(Since this was at 1920x1080 resolution, it took 2 HOURS for this eleven second video to upload!)

1 Response to "I'm trying hard..."

  1. Patunga13 Says:

    SO FUCKEN BADASS, proves how muc better sony vegas is then my shity ass video edito, i could do that


Team members